Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Half way there!

Today, I'm 20 weeks pregnant. 20 weeks down, 20 to go. This pregnancy has definitely been flying by much faster than my first time. I have a little one to run around after and she keeps me busy and I don't have as much time to just "be pregnant". First time around, I joined a "due date club" online and started meeting them when I was only 8 weeks - some of them I still see now. This time, I thought it would be nice to join a due date club but it hasn't really happened like last time. First time around, I was reading all the pregnancy books and getting the "Your Pregnancy This Week" email updates, this time I did manage to sign up for the emails but I can't remember the last one I actually read (I think my baby was the size of a cherry or something ;) ).

I'm sure that the next 20 weeks will fly by as quickly as the first 20 did and in no time, this will all be the past and we'll have a better idea of what the future will hold. The next two months are going to be very busy for us - we've got three sets of visitors coming over here (so excited to see everyone!) - that will keep us occupied for a while! Then depending on dr's orders, I MAY try to get back to Oz before the little one gets here (wait and see for that one). In addition to that, we need to move before the bub gets here (better start looking!!), and we also want to hire a helper as well. So much to do, so little time!! 

We have our next ultrasound on Friday so I should have a "medical update" soon. Hopefully it all looks good and non-life threatening! We're praying for a good report there :) I'm going to go armed with questions. Hopefully we'll be able to get some more answers this time.

Thank you so much for everyone who has been supporting us over the past month or so - just another few months to go now. Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers over the next couple of months. I know it does make a difference and we have been carried through this time by the support and prayers of others :)

4 comments:

  1. Hurray!
    Keeping you and baby in my mind and heart and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nic, you and your family are in our thoughts. Good luck with all the plans in the next few months, we just moved and are also in the process of hiring a helper too! :)

    ReplyDelete